Sunday, July 3, 2011

Digital Stamps

I've been talking a lot lately about digital stamps on here, and I know that many of my followers here probably don't know what a digi stamp is, much less how to use it.
I was actually very in love with rubber stamps and never thought I'd like digis. But, I entered my name into a design team contest for a digital stamp company (Heart Song Designs) anyway. Why? I'm not certain. Probably just curiosity. I didn't think I'd get chosen because my gallery was full of rubber stamped cards.
Well, I ended up being chosen and panicked because ummm.........hello, I don't even know how to use these things lol.
So, I thought I'd post this little tutorial that I learned from on CDAC. It is very helpful and educational lol. You do have to be a member to view it, but there are no fees, and if you hate it, just ask to be deleted.
And, there are tons of free digital stamps out there for you to learn with and try. I get a lot of free ones from links on this website--  http://freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com/.
Hope to see some cards using digis from y'all real soon lol.

1 comment:

Peggy T. said...

Happy 4th of July to you and your family, Shelly. Check out my blog for some blog candy in celebration of our first blogaversary.

http://dailygracecreations.blogspot.com