Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tagged

8 Things
I've been tagged by my friend and Stampin' Up demonstrator, Loni Spendlove. Thanks friend!My answers are in no particular order of favorites, just as random as my mind wants to travel.
8 TV Shows I Watch (If I have time...sometimes that can be in scarce supply you know)
1. What Not to Wear
2. House Hunters
3. Sell This House
4. John & Kate plus 8
5.
6.
7.
8.
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Magleby's (have you had their chocolate cake--so good!
3. Bajio
4. Kneaders
5. Cafe Rio
6. Los Hermanos
7. Subway
8. Mi Ranchito

8 Favorite Singers/Bands
1. Reba
2. Nickelback
3. Beatles--mom's fault
4. Pretty much anything from the 80's
5. Really like a lot of 60's music, but don't know the names of the singers.
6. Madonna--the old stuff.
7. Rhianna
8. Cherish

8 books I have read (and recommend)
1. Harry Potter Series
2. Twilight Series
3. Anything by Mary Higgins Clark--I love a mystery
4. Anything by John Grisham
5. Flowers In the Attic--seriously? I know. But I love it.
6. Gone With the Wind
7. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak-really a good read
8. The Sunflower by Richard Paul Evans

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Got up on time--yay
2. Went to Victoria's Secret at lunch with work friends--that was a good break lol.
3. Lacy's Stampin Up Party--so fun
4. Laundry
5. Totally screwed up my Weight Watcher's points for this week--Pizza is actually the devil!
6. Bought some Christmas presents--only one person left (that I can think of right now).
7. Finished one more section in Hunter's Safety with Garrett (doing an online class).
8. Mailed off bills--boring!

8 things I am looking forward to
1. Christmas--can't help it. I just love it.
2. My birthday--going shopping for clothes (losing weight makes you a clothes horse lol)
3. Having all debts paid off (wonder if that's really ever going to happen?)
4. Finishing Shane's afghan that I've been working on for 7 years--I know how to procrastinate
5. Snow--really--where is it?
6. Reaching goal weight--hope that happens some day
7. Finishing my Christmas cards
8. Making time to work on my scrapbooks

8 things I wish for
1. Happiness for Garrett--he's my only baby
2. Unlimited patience--(sorry to steal your first 2 answers Loni, but they were good ones lol)
3. More time for everything. I remember when I just wanted to grow up. Now, I just want it all to slow down a little.
4. More time to be creative.
5. For Shane (hubby) to stop stressing about every little thing. He needs to learn how to chillax
6. A bigger house
7. A maid--selfish but true. I hate cleaning.
8. World Peace

8 people I am tagging
1. Alicia M
2. Tiffany S
3. Jacki C
4. Kalynn W
I'm out of people lol.

No comments: