Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Kinda Loving It.......

I have to say that I am really liking this Project Life style of scrapbooking. I got 7 pages done in about an hour on Saturday. This amount of pages would have taken me days in the past! Which is why I never get anything done. I don't have a lot of time these days to devote to scrapping.
I will still do some traditional pages for important and special events, or things that mean a lot to me. I'm not saying that family vacations don't mean a lot, they do, but we pretty much do the same stuff every year. And, I kinda like the focus on the photos aspect of this style of scrapping as well.
Anyway, I got all caught up on the 2012 hunting trip yesterday. Now I can try to get caught up on previous years. Maybe I can get my hunting book all caught up before we go again this year lol.




Most of what I used here is the  Echo Park collection called Photo Freedom Volume II. But some of it came from the 24/7 kit from Simple Stories. And a couple of random patterned papers from my stash that I really don't know where they came from

No comments: