Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Salem Beer Works

I did this page a couple of days ago, but I haven't been able to get a decent picture. It gets dark too fast lol. Anyway, I'm not really happy with this picture either, but I'm tired of waiting to post it.
This is my sisters and I at a local brewery (actually, it's part of a small chain I guess) in Salem during our Boston trip.
I used a sketch from a new site for this one. It's called Scrap Support. I used sketch #5 in the one page sketches. I really like their stuff. I'll have to try a couple more. They ask that you don't share pics of their sketches without permission, so you'll have to check out the site on your own to get the sketch :(
*Note* there are links to Scrap Support in the above paragraph. Just hover over Scrap Support or sketch to be taken to the website.

Journaling:
We stopped at Salem Beer Works (part of a local chain of breweries) for some dinner and a few beers before heading out to try to find a light house before dark.
Dark comes early on the east coast. It was pitch dark by about 4:30 every day. Weird for us west coast girls. 

No comments: