Wednesday, January 27, 2010

01*27*10

I just got back from not-so-sunny California. I went for the annual trip to the CHA winter show (Craft and Hobby Association) in Anaheim. This is my first CHA in Anaheim, so it was pretty fun. There were tons more exhibitors there than were at CHA summer in Orlando.
It didn't rain on THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY of the trip--Saturday. We got to go to Disneyland and have all sorts of fun together. Priorities first you know.
We went to CHA in Orlando in July last year, and it was monsooning the whole time we were in Disney World. So, I'm really glad it didn't do that while we were at Disneyland.
We had a blast. Kristie and I rode the Tower of Terror twice and lost our voices. We got to ride all the really fun rides except Splash Mountain, but that would have been really cold. It wasn't THAT warm.
The show was fun for me because this is the first one I've been to that really had a good turnout, and we found a few really fun things that we're excited to bring into Roberts over the next few months. So, keep coming in to check it out.

No comments: